Updates from March 20, 2017
We just wanted to let you know we have fresh new NOAA charts for both Raster and Vector format. There is also Block charts update only available for TZ Professional v3. Please consult the list to see which charts are involved.
Check out our Facebook page to find examples of the improvements to the charts and find out about big changes in an area near you that you may not have been aware of:
Vector | Raster
Example Screenshot of West Palm Beach NOAA Vector Chart
- MWRUSAMAP10.1 NOAA Raster Charts
- MWVSUSAMAP11.1 NOAA Vector Charts & USACE Inland Charts
- WARUSBCMAP4.1 USA – Gulf of Mexico Block charts NOAA
Find these charts now available in our chart catalog.
News from March 6, 2014
These US charts have been updated and are available as of March 3rd, 2014 in our Chart Catalogue:
The following NOAA chart versions are now available:
- MWVSUSAMAP8.1 NOAA Vector Charts & USACE Inland Charts
- MWRUSAMAP7.1 NOAA Raster Charts
- Updated NOAA Vector Charts (S57): This Edition adds 71 new Vector Charts to the library as well as many other chart updates.
- Updated NOAA Raster Charts: This new edition includes the latest chart updates that can be found on the NOAA paper charts.
Read full information about these chart updates in this PDF file.