Updates from March 20, 2017
Being at the top of marine navigation means offering efficiency and comfort that never stop evolving. To match the ever growing needs of professionals at sea our development team continues to set higher standards. This update will make TZ Professional even more powerful.
Today, we are happy to announce to you that TZ Professional v3.1 is now available!
News from March 30, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that a new update of MaxSea TimeZero professional software has just been released and is now available to your customers: v2.1.2.
New Features in MaxSea TimeZero v2.1.2:
- Possibility to import Marks, Tracks, Lines and 3D user data from ECC Globe.
- Compatibility with the NMEA0183 “RSD” sentence allowing to display a radar cursor on the chart. This is useful to geo-reference the cursor of the standalone radar in TimeZero.
- Possibility to import PTZ2 files directly into TimeZero v2.1. PTZ2 files are 3D files that were used in previous version of TimeZero (v2.0) and below.
- Possibility to change the plotter background color when no chart is selected from the “Chart” button in the Ribbon. The background color can be selected from the “Plotter Display” Options.
- New option to remove currents computation on the active route (ETA, Speed, HTS etc.). This can be useful when you don’t want any currents to be taken into account in any of the Route NavData and list information.
- New Online AIS MarineTraffic integration providing more reliable and faster refresh time. Please note that a MarineTraffic account is required in order to activate this feature in TimeZero:
A range of other miscellaneous features have been added and various bug fixes are included in MaxSea TimeZero version 2.1.2. A detailed description of all improvements is available in our explanatory PDF.
Price: The update to version 2.1.2 is totally free for all current MaxSea TimeZero users.
Download: You can contact your regular MaxSea reseller to download this update. Alternatively, you may log into your MyMaxSea account and use the download link in the ‘Downloads’ tab.