Version 2.1 includes a range of innovative new features as well as several corrections. These improvements provide provide commercial fishing vessels and work boats with powerful functions that will make these activities even more efficient. This update is completely free of charge for all existing MaxSea TimeZero ECS and PLOT users!
Read a complete description of the improvements in v2.1 of the MaxSea TimeZero professional range
Here are a few of the main improvements you will find in version 2.1:
New features in MaxSea TimeZero PLOT
- New 3D WorkSpace: can be set to full screen or split screen (2D/3D), improved display options. See image below:
- The Bathy Recorder function has been completely redesigned – for even more targeted fishing.
- Addition of Manual Contour Lines and new Contour Line Tool. The contour line interval can be adjusted to a fixed step and user can choose a “highlight” contour line depth. See below image:
New features in MaxSea TimeZero ECS and PLOT
- Proudman Currents are now available for various zones in Europe and the Arabian Gulf.
- Sounder history has been increased to multiple hours. The Furuno Sounder Module is Required for this.
- When integrating with a Furuno NavNet 3D or TZtouch MFD, TimeZero can access the NavNet DRS Dual Range capability from a new “Dual Radar” WorkSpace.
- Fleet Tracking Position Report: TimeZero now automatically creates the Position Report file that can be sent manually or synchronized among multiple vessels using the file hosting service Dropbox. User can choose the frequency of these reports.
Several other new features have also been added to this update, as well as miscellaneous functions and bug corrections.
Price: The update to version 2.1 is totally free for all current MaxSea TimeZero users.
Download: You can contact your regular MaxSea reseller to download this update. Alternatively, you may log into your MyMaxSea account and use the download link in the ‘Downloads’ tab.