MaxSea International is happy to announce the launch of its new website on September 10, 2012.
3 main objectives: be informed, get support, buy
Besides an overall improvement to its visual appeal, the new website introduces:
- A user-friendly interface with clean tabs leading to the most important sections: the online store, product information, personal services, support, and a this blog
- Dedicated pages for all the outstanding TimeZero features: PhotoFusion, 2D/3D Chart Engine, AIS/ARPA target tracking, weather forecast service
- Product comparison lists and many resources are available: resellers list,corporate info, media & marketing material, previous versions access
- Lots of videos and pictures
- Free downloadable guides: 5 Tips to choose the Best Nautical Chart and 10-Point Safety Checklist before Sailing
- Available in English and French.
Newcomers can find a very funny and complete explanation on what exactly marine navigation software is, MaxSea’s core business:
One thought on “MaxSea International launches its new website”